This is our statement of ambition
* Listen to the young people of Sunderland to find out what they want and need. We will listen to people from all backgrounds and from all areas of Sunderland. We will share our findings when we have done this.
* Publish a three year plan updated each year based on what we are being told. This will focus on places to go and things to do. It will include details of how we will introduce new things that young people want, improve existing facilities or to improve the information that is available. The plan will show how information will be available to young people in the places that they want to access it.
* Produce a central directory of places to go and things to do that will be available to all. We will make sure that the directory has the information that young people want. It will include sporting activities, leisure activities, how to help out in the community and details of safe places to hang-out.
* Ensure that the information is available to parents, children, practitioners and activity providers. We want our central directory to be the single place where people in Sunderland find out about positive activities. We will work hard to ensure that everybody is aware of the directory.
* Listen to feedback from young people who take part in the activities, act upon it and show you what we have done and the difference it has made.
* Address issues preventing young people taking part.
* Focus our efforts on the places that young people go to and the things that they do that have a positive impact. We will promote these activities to the young people, parents, teachers, practitioners and activity providers of Sunderland. Support will be provided for those activity providers where the feedback suggests there is room for improvement. The feedback we collect will shape future annual plans.